Horse Riding and B & B in the Cotswolds
Cotswolds Riding & The Vine, Stanton, Near Broadway
3.8 miles from Broadway
Situated in the beautiful Cotswold village of Stanton, just a couple of miles from Broadway, The Vine was established by Jill in 1975. Riders from all corners of the world come to enjoy horse riding in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere backed up by the advantage of the excellent Bed & Breakfast facilities in Jill's 17th century Cotswold stone house.
Whilst extensive riding facilities are available for the most experienced of riders and complete beginners alike, Jill has a limited amount of accommodation available. The choice of rooms include a four-poster double, or family room (four-poster plus single bed), each with shower and wash basin, sharing two hallway wc's. Additionally there is a twin room with private bath and wc.
Guests are served a full English breakfast in the cosy dining room and can relax in the beamed lounge with roaring log fires in the cooler weather.
The horse riding facilities are available to both residents and non residents and whether you are experienced or a complete novice Jill will have the right horse for you. One to one tuition or group sessions from one to five hours are available. Some of Jill's most popular sessions are her 'Pub Rides' which all include a one hour stop for a traditional pub lunch. The rides vary from three to five hours. Riding in the countryside, through the woods and hills across the Cotswold escarpment. With over 50 horses and ponies to suit any level of ability and challenge, people come from all over the UK and around the world to ride at Jill Carenza’s.
Special mid-week riding breaks are available and facilities are offered for Corporate Hospitality and Activity/Educational holidays for children. Contact us for further details.
Our purpose built facility ensures an enjoyable experience for the beginner as well as the advanced rider. For over 35 years we have been teaching both adults and children, with our team of instructors and guides who have been specially trained by Jill.v
Riding Centre Price List
Lessons and hacks can be of any duration. All prices are per person
• Group hacking (riding in the countryside) £34 per hour
• Semi-private hack £44 per hour
• Private hack £54 per hour
• Semi-private lesson £44 per hour / £39 per 3/4 hour / £29 per 1/2 hour
• Private lesson £56 per hour / £46 per 3/4 hour / £34 per 1/2 hour
• Pony walkout £27 per 1/2 hour
• Group pony lesson £24 per 1/2 hour
• Hirelings Price on request
We also provide the following. Please contact us for details:• Riding for corporate events (we can easily cater for mixed levels)
• Hacks for parties of 10 or more persons welcome
• Package deals on short breaks for both accommodation and horse riding combined
• Livery, both long and short term (bring your horse on holiday with you!)
• Breaking and schooling of horses