Broadway Business Association
Broadway Business Association is an organisation representing the business community in and around Broadway. The Association is run by its members for its members to unite them in the promotion of the village of Broadway and the businesses within it.
Broadway Business Association arranges two late night Christmas Shopping dates, the Broadway Food Festival, occasional car displays and other events through the year to attract visitors to the village. From 2017 it also looks to organise a range of member services including group training sessions which would be inaccessible or too costly for members to purchase individually.
Membership fees fund, amongst other things, the beautiful Christmas lights during the festive season, and occasional social events for members.
'Managing Your Reputation Online' A Cotswold Tourism Course in Partnership with Tourism Growth
Tuesday 27th February at Cotswold House Hotel & Spa Chipping Campden from 10:15am to 4:30pm
The price for attending this course is £133 +vat.
For Cotswolds Tourism members the price is £93 +vat
Who the course is for:
- Owners and managers of hospitality, tourism and leisure businesses.
- Sales and marketing executives and managers.
- Those already using social media well for the business, but who want to take it to the next level – building brand, reputation and engagement.
- The person responsible for replying to customer feedback posted on review sites such as TripAdvisor.
- Those sensing gaps around their understanding of how social media and review websites can be used to boost sales for their tourism business.
What will be covered:
- The customer is king – the power of reviews.
- Making TripAdvisor – and other review sites – really work for your business.
- Managing reviews, responses and comments.
- Best practice for responding – and what to avoid at all costs.
- Managing your brand and reputation on social media.
- Managing your brand and reputation with online travel agents (OTAs).
- Engaging with your customers – and turning engagement into sales.